This photograph is lithographed on raw porcelain. The original photograph was taken in Arequipa, Peru in the famous monastery of Santa Catalina.
Ceramic wall art
Each artwork piece is unique and handmade at my workspace in Montreal. The image is the result of a delicate and manual printing process called lithography. The porcelain is shaped, glazed and high fired at least 2 times which protects the image with glass forever.
The materials used are high quality (pure ceramic pigments, edible oil, and raw porcelain). The final object has an archival quality. This handmade artwork will last a lifetime (and more !) with adequate care.
- Size : 26×22 cm / 10.2×8.6 inch (framed)
- Date : 2019
- Material : Ceramic pigment, transparent glaze, porcelain.
- Frame : Stained ash or maple wood. Shadow box type without glass. Notch for integrated hanging.
- Framed art, ready to hang on the wall.
- Signed + Certificate of Authenticity.
Framed art available in USA and Canada. For international options, please see contact info here. Please email me if you have any questions about my work or if you would like to discuss other framing options. Learn more info about shipping and returns here.